How to be involved into and/or create a meta-cluster?
If you are a Large organisation
- Register to OSMOSIS website and create your profile
- Access to Db of pre-qualified SMEs
- Find SMEs whose competences and qualities are in line with your RT&D project and business activities
- Get in contact with them through OSMOSIS tools
- Let your business grow
If you are a SMEs
- Register to OSMOSIS website and create your profile taking care to specify your scientific and technological capabilities and engineering skills
- Be easily identified:
- choose accurately key words for your profile
- create your personal business card
- Share with the community your project ideas to allow large organizations to get interested in you
- Increase your visibility participating actively in blog discussions and in all the activities promoted by OSMOSIS community
What is 'RTD'?
Research and Technological Development.
What is FP7?
FP7 is the short name for Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development. This is the EU's main instrument for funding research and development activities covering almost all scientific disciplines and it will run from 2007 to 2013. FP7 is designed to build on the achievements of its predecessor (FP6) towards the creation of the European Research Area, and carry it further towards the development of the knowledge economy and society in Europe.
FP7 consists of four main programmes called Cooperation, Ideas, People and Capacities. Each of these programmes is the subject of a 'Specific programme'. In addition, there is a 'Specific programme' for the Joint Research Centre (non-nuclear activities) and one for Euratom nuclear research and training activities. For more information you can visit the gateway to FP7. In order to keep track of new updates, you can register to get FP7 e-mail notifications.