"If clusters represent a strategic resource, nowadays we cannot avoid considering their need of change and innovation in order to face competitive challenges. The OSMOSIS innovative approach promotes an evolution of clusters, namely the META-CLUSTER"
What is a meta-cluster?
A cluster is a group of similar organizations gathered together and sharing their knowledge to improve the results in their particular sector.
A meta-cluster is a group of organizations not necessarily similar and not necessarily operating in the same sector but owning the specific technological capabilities and engineering skills needed to fulfil the requirements of collaborative / multi disciplinary projects (usually led by large organisations).
Take a look at the specific benefits your organization will get from being part of a meta-cluster.
If you are a Large Organisation you have the possibility to:
- access to OSMOSIS database of qualified European SMEs operating in the security domain;
- Create your own group of SMEs and other organizations, whose competences and qualities and specific skills have been assessed and recognized in order to set up your R&D projects or other business activities
- Have a competitiveness improvement of your Ecosystem
- benefit from SMEs innovations
- Support innovation process of SMEs to achieve Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
If you are a SME with the scientific, technological or engineering skills needed to access the security domain, you will have the opportunity to:
- to develop strategic partnerships and build networks with the main players of the security European market according to your specific interest in the security sector (supply chain) and capabilities
- be involved in joint R&D and/or engineering activities;.
- Receive specific information and services related to the opportunity of the specific security supply chain;
- Find potential opportunities where your technological/engineering needs are requested.
How to be involved into and/or create a meta cluster
If you are a Large organisation
- Register to OSMOSIS website and create your profile
- Access to Db of pre-qualified SMEs
- Find SMEs whose competences and qualities are in line with your RT&D project and business activities
- Get in contact with them through OSMOSIS tools
- Let your business grow
If you are a SMEs
- Register to OSMOSIS website and create your profile taking care to specify your scientific and technological capabilities and engineering skills
- Be easily identified:
- choose accurately key words for your profile
- create your personal business card
- Share with the community your project ideas to allow large organizations to get interested in you
- Increase your visibility participating actively in blog discussions and in all the activities promoted by OSMOSIS community